Freedom of Information Request for Parking Enforcement Contracts
Dear Foi Team,
I refer to my Freedom of Information request of 06/06/2023 which I understand was passed to the relevant person some time ago, your response is long overdue.
By law your authority should have responded promptly.
Please would you address this forthwith.
The details required are:
• What Enforcement Contracts for On and Off Street Parking do you have that are currently active including their contract start and end dates, where the end date of the contract is in the future.
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages.
• Actual spend on these contracts and frameworks (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date.
• Start date & duration of framework/contract(s)?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when these contract(s) were last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
This is an automatic reply and confirmation of receipt
If you have made a request for information, you can expect a response from
the relevant service within 20 working days (this does not include bank
If you have access to the internet you may wish to see if your enquiry can
be dealt with online on our website www.rushmoor.gov.uk/ The council's
website enables many forms to be completed and payments to be made online
as well as providing comprehensive information.
Please note we are not able to reply to unsolicited emails. Please do not
reply to this automated response.
Freedom of Information Team
Rushmoor Borough Council
This e-mail, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and
is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may
contain sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled
accordingly. If this e-mail has been misdirected, please notify the author
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it
or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately. Whilst we take
reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments
to this Email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus
software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own
anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Rushmoor Borough Council
will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses
emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail.
E-mails may have to be disclosed or monitored in accordance with relevant
Thank you for your email below.
I understand my colleague emailed you to seek a short extension to provide the information to you by 20 July 2023 to which you were kindly agreeable.
My colleague Kirsty Hosey responded to your request on 20 July 2023. I attach the response again for ease in case you had trouble accessing it before.
I hope that helps.
Freedom of Information Team
Legal Services | Rushmoor Borough Council | [email address]
Council Offices, Farnborough Rd, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7JU
Data Protection: Whenever we handle your personal information we comply with data protection legislation. You will find more information about your rights and our responsibilities on our website www.rushmoor.gov.uk/privacypolicy; you can also contact our Data Protection Officer at: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now