Dear Imperial College London,
Please could you provide the following statistics separately for each year 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.
1) The number of formal grievances submitted by employees in total.
2) The number of formal grievances that included claims of disability discrimination.
3) The number of formal grievances that included allegations of the College not abiding by its own internal policies.
4) The number of formal grievances that included complaints against members of the human resources function.
5) The number of grievances in each year that ultimately resulted in the employee leaving the College.
6) The number of employees with disclosed mental health issues.
Dear C Milnes,
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request below, made under the Freedom of Information Act. The College will respond to your request by 21st October 2019.
Freedom of Information Team
Imperial College London
Thankyou for your response. Please could you respond to the initial FOI. This is now overdue.
Dear Ms Milnes,
I apologise for the delay in responding to your first two FOI requests (our references 507 and 508). You submitted a further request on 3 October (our ref. 521). As the further request concerned similar information held by the same department as the first two requests, we are treating them as one and will reply to all three in one response. We should be able to do so early next week.
Access to Information Manager
Imperial College London I South Kensington Campus I Faculty Building Level 4 I London SW7 2AZ
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 5107
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now