Dear FOI Manager,
I would like to request the following data, broken out by calendar year (and local authority location if possible), for the past 10 years starting with 2022 if available:
1. What are the most commonly stolen car parts from the vehicles in the UK (by local authority area).
2. The total number of reports of stolen car parts from the vehicles in the UK (by local authority area)
3. What are the most commonly stolen items from within the vehicles in the UK (by local authority area).
4. The total number of vehicle break ins reported in the UK (by local authority area)
5. The total number of vehicles stolen according to police definition (by local authority area).
6. The number of convictions from vehicles stolen according to police definition (by local authority area).
Please let me know if you need any further information.
Dear Aashmi Bhattarai,
I am responding to the Freedom of Information request set out in your email below.
You should be aware that the Northamptonshire Police, Fire & Crime Panel is a joint committee of North Northamptonshire and West Northamptonshire councils that scrutinises the work of the Northamptonshire Police, Fire & Crime Commissioner. The Panel is not an organisation itself. West Northamptonshire Council's Democratic Services team administers the Panel.
You can make an FOI request to:
Northamptonshire Police at https://www.northants.police.uk/rqo/requ...
West Northamptonshire Council at https://www.westnorthants.gov.uk/your-co...
North Northamptonshire Council at https://www.northnorthants.gov.uk/your-c...
West Northamptonshire Council | One Angel Square | Angel Street | Northampton | NN1 1ED
Tel: 07500 605276 | www.westnorthants.gov.uk
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now