FOI Request - Public sector off-payroll (IR35) reforms
Dear Civil Nuclear Police Authority,
In April 2017 Government introduced new rules into the public sector called the off-payroll reforms, commonly referred to as “IR35”.
We understand you may (or may not) have planned for this and developed a set of internal guidelines to be used when on boarding flexible workers, or contractors.
Please can you:
1. Tell us if you are familiar with these reforms – yes or no?
2. send us a copy of your internal guidelines used for any internal guidance,
3. send us any policies you use surrounding the reforms.
4. send us any documents you use to explain your policies to agencies who supply workers to you.
5. Send us your internal guidance explaining how you assess the status for each contractor.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now