FOI request: Meeting held on 23/06/2021 with Lord Greenhalgh.

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities,

Could you please acknowledge my request is being considered.

For the meeting held on 23/06/2021 between Lord Greenhalgh and Developers Roundtable, Dean Finch, CEO (Persimmon), Angela Dowding, Group Solicitor (Countryside), Tim Collins, Head of Corporate Communications (Barratt)
Simon Scougall, Group General Counsel (Bellway) ,Keith Carnegie, CEO (Vistry Group) , with purpose Meeting to discuss Commonhold
could you please provide the following information:

• A full list of attendees, including full names and titles as well as who the attendee represents
• A copy of the meeting agenda
• Meeting notes/minutes taken during the meeting, as well as any briefing notes and papers
• Any correspondence associated with the attendees, including debriefs of the meeting via email or other forms of communication.

Regards

Stephen Delahunty

MHCLG Correspondence,

This email address is not monitored for MP correspondence and is only used
for Information Requests under the FOI Act and the EIR, if you are an MP
PLEASE RE-DIRECT YOUR EMAILS TO:   

[1][email address] 

[2][email address]  

[3][email address] 

[4][email address]  

[5][email address]  

Neil.o'[email address] 

If you are a member of the public with an enquiry other than FOI or EIR,
please re-direct your enquiry via the contact form on our website 

References

Visible links
1. mailto:[email address]
2. mailto:[email address]
3. mailto:[email address]
4. mailto:[email address]
5. mailto:[email address]

Despatch Box, Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities

                            
Our reference: 15764912             
Information request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Dear Stephen Delahunty
 
Thank you for your Information Request of 14 February 2022 requesting:
 
For the meeting held on 23/06/2021 between Lord Greenhalgh and Developers
Roundtable, Dean Finch, CEO (Persimmon), Angela Dowding, Group Solicitor
(Countryside), Tim Collins, Head of Corporate Communications (Barratt)
Simon Scougall, Group General Counsel (Bellway) ,Keith Carnegie, CEO
(Vistry Group) , with purpose Meeting to discuss Commonhold could you
please provide the following information:

* A full list of attendees, including full names and titles as well as who
the attendee represents
* A copy of the meeting agenda
* Meeting notes/minutes taken during the meeting, as well as any briefing
notes and papers
* Any correspondence associated with the attendees, including debriefs of
the meeting via email or other forms of communication.
 
We will aim to send you a response by 14 March 2022.
 
If you have any questions, please ask by return email. Please leave the
subject line unchanged when replying, to make sure your email gets
straight to us.
 
 
Kind regards,
 
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities FOI Team
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.

Despatch Box, Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities

                            
Our reference: 15764912             
Information request

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Dear Stephen Delahunty,
 
Freedom of Information Act 2000

Thank you for your request concerning:

For the meeting held on 23/06/2021 between Lord Greenhalgh and Developers
Roundtable, Dean Finch, CEO (Persimmon), Angela Dowding, Group Solicitor
(Countryside), Tim Collins, Head of Corporate Communications (Barratt)
Simon Scougall, Group General Counsel (Bellway) ,Keith Carnegie, CEO
(Vistry Group) , with purpose Meeting to discuss Commonhold could you
please provide the following information:

* A full list of attendees, including full names and titles as well as who
the attendee represents
* A copy of the meeting agenda
* Meeting notes/minutes taken during the meeting, as well as any briefing
notes and papers
* Any correspondence associated with the attendees, including debriefs of
the meeting via email or other forms of communication. 

We are considering your request but unfortunately we need more time to
process it. This is because we are looking at the public interest
surrounding the formulation or development of government policy. 

We will now try to respond to you by 12 April 2022 

Yours sincerely
 
 
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities FOI Team
 
 
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.

Despatch Box, Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities

2 Atodiad

                            
Our reference: 15764912             
Information request

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

 
Dear Stephen Delahunty,
 
Thank you for your request for information concerning:
 
For the meeting held on 23/06/2021 between Lord Greenhalgh and Developers
Roundtable, Dean Finch, CEO (Persimmon), Angela Dowding, Group Solicitor
(Countryside), Tim Collins, Head of Corporate Communications (Barratt)
Simon Scougall, Group General Counsel (Bellway) ,Keith Carnegie, CEO
(Vistry Group) , with purpose Meeting to discuss Commonhold could you
please provide the following information:

* A full list of attendees, including full names and titles as well as who
the attendee represents
* A copy of the meeting agenda
* Meeting notes/minutes taken during the meeting, as well as any briefing
notes and papers
* Any correspondence associated with the attendees, including debriefs of
the meeting via email or other forms of communication..
 
Unfortunately we are unable to provide all of this information. Please
find attached our formal response which sets out the reasons for this, as
well as the information that we are able to provide.
 
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities FOI Team

 
NOTE: Please do not edit the subject line when replying to this email.