Dear Welsh Book Council,
Please can you help me with the following FOI request?
1) How many council owned public children’s play areas (by which I mean parks, playgrounds, adventure playgrounds, assault courses and any other play areas) do you currently operate (latest figures available)
2) How many council owned public children’s play areas did you own or operate in the financial year 2009/2010
3) How many council owned public children’s play areas were sold, or closed, from the financial year 2009/2010 to the present date?
4) If the figures are held, what was the area covered by children's play areas that you owned measured by square feet in 2009/10, and on the most recent date for which figures are available?
Dear Jon Parker-Dean,
Many thanks for your email.
I can confirm that
1) We do not operate or own any pubilc children’s play areas (by which I mean parks, playgrounds, adventure playgrounds, assault courses and any other play areas)
2) We have not owned or operated any public children’s play areas in the financial year 2009/2010
3) We do not own any public children’s play areas to sell
4) This question isn't applicable to us as we don't have or own any children's play areas.
I hope this information helps.
Menai Lloyd Williams
Ysgrifenyddes Bersonol y Prif Weithredwr / PA to Chief Executive
Cyngor Llyfrau Cymru | Welsh Books Council
Castell Brychan | Aberystwyth | Ceredigion | SY23 2JB
T 01970 624151 F 01970 625385
W llyfrau.cymru gwales.com books.wales wbti.org.uk
Mae’r e-bost hwn, ac unrhyw atodiad sydd ynghlwm wrtho, yn gyfrinachol. Os yw wedi eich cyrraedd drwy gamgymeriad dilëwch ef oddi ar eich system. Peidiwch â defnyddio na datgelu’r wybodaeth mewn unrhyw ffordd a rhowch wybod imi ar unwaith os gwelwch yn dda. Gall y neges gynnwys barn bersonol nad yw o anghenraid yn farn Cyngor Llyfrau Cymru, oni ddywedir hynny’n benodol. This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify me immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not necessarily the views of the Welsh Books Council, unless specifically stated.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now