Fleet List

Peter Jarman made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to West Lancashire District Council

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear West Lancashire District Council,

The Local Authority is requested to provide a list of motor vehicles operated by the council (owned or leased) currently licensed with the Driver & Vehicle Licensing Authority (“the DVLA”). Please include the following details.

1. Registration Mark of each motor vehicle;
2. Fleet number allocated (if any);
3. Chassis Make and Model;
4. Type of Body fitted;
5. Date new or date of acquisition.

File attachments using Excel, Word, PDF or plain text are acceptable

Yours faithfully,

Peter Jarman

Freedom Of Information,

This message is to acknowledge receipt of your communication. If your
request is a valid request for information under the terms of the Freedom
of Information Act 2000 it will be answered promptly and within 20 working


West Lancashire Borough Council as the Data Controller take the security
of your personal data seriously.  We will only use the personal
information you give us for the purposes of providing an answer to your
freedom of information request.  For further information


dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Samosa, Philip,

1 Atodiad

Dear Mr Jarman,


Freedom of Information Act 2000 – Request for Information – 2018/788

Thank you for your email of 29 October 2018 where you requested
information about the vehicle fleet.

The information you requested is enclosed (spreadsheet).   If you have any
queries concerning the information provided, please do not hesitate to
contact me.

The supply of information in response to a freedom of information request
does not confer an automatic right to re-use the information.  Under UK
copyright law you can use any information supplied for the purposes of
private study and non-commercial research without requiring permission. 
Similarly, information supplied can also be re-used for the purposes of
news reporting. An exception to this is photographs.

 For other forms of re-use, for example publishing the information, you
would need the permission of the organisation or person who owns the
copyright.  In the case of information produced by government departments
and agencies you can re-use the information under the Open Government
Licence.  For information about this please see

 If, however, the copyright is identified as belonging to somebody else,
you will need to apply for permission.  For information about how to
obtain permission from a third party, please go to Intellectual Property
Office’s website at [2]www.ipo.gov.uk

 If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the
right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be
submitted within two months of the date of receipt of the response to your
original letter and should be addressed to:  Heidi McDougall, Director of
Leisure and Environment, West Lancashire Borough Council, Robert Hodge
Centre, Stanley Way, Skelmersdale WN6 9LA

 Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future

 If you are not content with the outcome of an internal review, you have
the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner for a
decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at: Information
Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9





Philip Samosa BSc (Hons)

Deputy Director of Street Scene

West Lancashire Borough Council



Tel: 01695 577177 ext 5228

Fax: 01695 50373

West Lancashire Borough Council,

Robert Hodge Centre, Stanley Way,

Skelmersdale WN8 8EE




dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir