Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Fire Detection, Fire Extinguisher and Emergency Lighting Testing
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages*
• Contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots), year to date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
For clarity, the details of the successful and unsuccessful suppliers are kept in the strictest confidence. These details are used only to contact and support suppliers regarding their bidding activity for the relevant contracts.
This message is to acknowledge receipt of your communication. If your
request is a valid request for information under the terms of the Freedom
of Information Act 2000 it will be answered promptly and within 20 working
West Lancashire Borough Council as the Data Controller take the security
of your personal data seriously. We will only use the personal
information you give us for the purposes of providing an answer to your
freedom of information request. For further information
Dear Sir or Madam,
Thanks for your request,
In order to respond to your request correctly I require further
information , We have different departments that have different contracts,
there for can you please let me know which department you require the
Facilities Project Coordinator
West Lancashire Borough Council
Tel: 01695 585109
West Lancashire Borough Council,
Housing & Inclusion Services
61 Westgate, Sandy Lane Centre,
Skelmersdale, WN8 8LP
Notice: How we handle your data
West Lancashire Borough Council takes your privacy very seriously and will
keep your personal data secure at all times. We will only use your
personal data for the purpose for which it was provided and ensure that it
is destroyed when no longer required. For further information about your
privacy, please see our website. If you would like to discuss your
privacy in more detail, you can contact the Officer whose details are
above this notice.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now