Fines Related to Covid-19
Jonathan Moseley made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to St Catherine's College, Oxford
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear St Catherine's,
I am requesting:
1) The total number of fines issued related to restrictions put in place due to Covid-19 (e.g. students exceeding household sizes, lack of social distancing, failing to wear a mask etc.) since 1 October 2020;
2) The number of fines broken down by size and type (e.g. suspended, part-suspended, or levied) as well as the total value of these fines;
3) Have any other forms of disciplinary action been taken (e.g. any form of community service, or warning letters being issued)?
4) How many students have been sent down* for Covid-19 related offences during this time period (*this includes any variation of rusticating, temporarily suspended, being asked to leave college accommodation or any other meaning of 'sent down')?
5) How much did the college earn through decanal fines in the same time period, last year.
Could you also break down this information into a termly basis i.e. the answers for the above in Michaelmas 2020, in Hilary 2021 and then a total for both terms?
If you need any clarification do not hesitate to contact me. Under section 16 of the Freedom of Information Act it is your duty to provide advice and assistance and so I would expect you to contact me if you find this request unmanageable in any way.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now