Fiduciary Duty

William:Sterling (Ataliwyd y cyfrif) made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Tŷ'r Cyffredin

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Mae'r cais yn aros am eglurhad. Os William:Sterling (Ataliwyd y cyfrif) ydych chi, os gwelwch yn dda, mewngofnodi i anfon neges ddilynol.

William:Sterling (Ataliwyd y cyfrif)

Dear (Sir's),

A fiduciary duty is a legal or ethical relationship of confidence
or trust between two or more parties , most commonly a fiduciary or
trustee and a principal or beneficiary.

In a fiduciary relation one person justifiably reposes confidence,
good faith , reliance and trust in another whose aid, advice or
protection is sought in some matter. In such a relation good
conscience requires one to act at all times for the sole benefit
and interests of another, with loyalty to those interests.

This is NOT happening in HMCS and a clear conflict of interest
prevail between ‘professionals’ within local authorities and the
families comprising of men/women/offspring(children)they claim to re-pre-sent to the state.

What information does your department hold about your fiduciary duty and is this to the people. i.e. real men/women/their offspring(children) or to the Crown i.e. City of London.

yours Truly,


FOICOMMONS, Tŷ'r Cyffredin

Dear Mr Sterling,

Thank you for your e-mail dated and received 28 October 2009.

We shall deal with your request promptly and endeavour to provide a response by 25 November 2009.

If you have any queries about your request, please contact us.

Yours sincerely,

Shane Pathmanathan
Administration Officer

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

FOICOMMONS, Tŷ'r Cyffredin

Dear Mr Sterling,

Thank you for your email copied below. It is not clear what information is sought from the House of Commons. FOI Act provides access to recorded information held by a public authority. Should you require any further assistance, please let us know.

You may wish to consider contacting HMCS, contact details are available on

You may, if dissatisfied with the treatment of your request, ask the House of Commons to conduct an internal review of this decision. Requests for internal review should be addressed to: Freedom of Information Officer, Department of Resources, House of Commons London SW1 OAA or [House of Commons request email]. Please ensure that you specify the nature of your complaint and any arguments or points that you wish to make.

If you remain dissatisfied, you may appeal to the Information Commissioner at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.

Yours sincerely

Bob Castle
Head of Information Rights and Information Security

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir