Facilities Maintenance Contracts
Josh Skinner made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Wiltshire College & University Centre
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Wiltshire College & University Centre,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, further information about the current facilities maintenance services contracts at the college whether these services are contracted out or delivered in-house.
Please provide the following details for each outsourced contract:
• Contract name
• Contract start date
• Contract end date
• Name of the current contractor
• Annual contract value
• If there is the potential to extend the contract beyond the end date, and if so, by how many years?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• The contact details of the person responsible for procuring the services
• The procurement portal used to publish this tender and any future tenders.
Thank you for your help.
Dear Mr Skinner
Firstly, please accept our apologies for the late response to your Freedom of Information request below.
Wiltshire College & University Centre has taken the decision not to supply the requested information about current facilities maintenance contracts for the following reasons:
a) The Freedom of Information Act allows us to decline provision of information where 'it would be used by the enquirer to gain competitive advantage in the market place'.
b) Section 43 of the Freedom of Information Act permits public authorities to protect their commercial interests and those of third parties with whom they engage.
Your final 2 questions can be answered as follows:
* The contact details of the person responsible for procuring the services: Gerry Fordham, Finance and Maintenance Manager, Estates and Services Department
* The procurement portal used to publish this tender and any future tenders: We recently used the CPC Framework to successfully tender a contract and are likely to continue using this whenever it provides the pool of services we require.
[Wiltshire College & University Centre request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now