Dear Equality Commission for Northern Ireland,
Can you please provide a breakdown of:
1. the number of staff who disclosed a disability
in the years 2010 - 2015;
2. the category of disability disclosed (e.g. mobility,
3. a list of reasonable adjustments made in the years
2010 - 2015.
The Equality Commission for Northern Ireland acknowledges receipt of your
email which will be forwarded to the appropriate staff member(s).
Further information on the Commission’s work can be found on our website
Dear Mr Murray
I refer to your freedom of information request below and respond using the same numbering as in your email.
1 The Equality Commission does not hold information on the number of staff who disclosed a disability in each of the years from 2010 to 2015. At today's date 23 employees are recorded as having declared themselves disabled.
2 The categories of disability recorded are mental illness, physical impairment (which includes mobility)and long term illness.
3 The reasonable adjustments made were:
- work station adjustments including the provision of orthopaedic and other non-standard chairs
- changes in work patterns including working from home
- car parking arrangements
- changes to location of gender specific toilets
- support worker employed
- working away from main office
- office furniture rearranged
Equality Commission for Northern Ireland
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now