Dear Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service,
1) What is the number of Employment Tribunal claims made against the Cabinet Office in the last two financial years?
2) What is the number of Employment Tribunal claims made against the Cabinet Office in the current financial year?
3) How many of those Employment Tribunal claims, were settled with the claimants before the public hearing was scheduled to take place?
4) How many of the Employment Tribunal claims were made under the Disability Discrimination Act legislation?
5) If any of the Employment Tribunal claims were heard at a public employment tribunal, what was the outcome?
6) What was the financial value if any, of settlements made with the claimants over the last two financial years and the current financial year?
Dear Mr Pike,
In answer to your Freedom of Information request dated 16 March 2020 to
the Ministry of Justice, please find the attached reply.
On behalf of statistics enquiries
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now