William Olde made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Department for Communities and Local Government,
This is a follow on question to a similar request I have made about the transition from the DETR to your department.
I understand you are a successor department to the Department for Transport, Local Government and the Regions (DTLR).
Under the FOIA, please disclose:
* Any documentation you hold relating to the transition of IT
services from DTLR to your department (including project plans,
briefs etc, and - in particular - strategies.
* The number of employees at DTLR as of its last day in existence
* The number of employees at your Department as of 1/4/10
* The sourcing model for DTLR IT (in-house / out-sourced)
* The sourcing model for your IT function (in-house / out-sourced)
* The cost to DTLR for corporate IT services over its last complete
financial year of operation
* The cost to your Department for corporate IT services over the
09/10 financial year.
* Was the DTLR IT Department allocated to one or more successor
bodies? If more than one, what was the split of former IT staff
between your Department and other successor DTLR bodies?
* The cost of splitting DTLR IT functions
* Any documentation held regarding the possibility of sharing IT
functions between former DTLR bodies.
Dear Mr Olde
Please see the attached response.
<<110218 F0004529 - DCLG reply to Mr Olde.doc>>
ICT Services Division, CLG
Tel: 0303 4442493
P ** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now