Dear Ministry of Defence Police,
Under the freedom of information act please could you provide the following information.
1) How many MDP officers are response trained?
2) How many officers are compliant stop trained (not including the response and advanced trained officers)
3) How many officers are advanced driver trained?
4) Please can you provide the MDP Force policy on Police pursuits?
5) How many operational police motorcycles does the MDP currently have?
Thank you for your email which has been logged as a new request under our reference 2020/08865 and the target date for response is 01/09/2020.
The Freedom of Information Act requires a response to be provided to a request under the Act within 20 working days from date of receipt and we therefore aim to respond to you by 01/09/2020. Whilst we are working hard to achieve this, due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic and the effect on resources and necessary changes to ways of working, we should advise that it may take longer to provide a substantive response to some requests.
MDP Freedom of Information Office
Further to your Freedom of Information request below, please find attached our response to you.
MDP Freedom of Information
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now