Dear Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council,
Please can you tell me what current/live contracts exist for the provision of drainage and/or drainage related services.
This could include the clearing, cleaning, investigation (CCTV), repairing and installation of drainage systems (to include septic tanks and gullys) within, highways, social housing stock and other council owned properties.
Please include both framework and direct contract arrangements.
The details I require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework / contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on each contract / framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of each framework /contract
• Is there an extension clause in each of the framework /contract and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether each framework /contract are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for each contract / framework?
Thank you for your help.
Your contact has been received by the Customer Feedback, Information and
Improvement Team. Your request will now be considered and you will be
contacted again shortly to advise what will happen next with your request
for information. Please be assured that any contact we receive will be
considered and processed at the earliest opportunity.
In the meantime we would like to thank you for your contact.
Please visit the Council’s website for further information on information
*** Barnsley MBC Disclaimer: This e-mail and any files attached are
confidential for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and
delete the communication from your system without copying, disseminating
or distributing the same in any way by any means. Any views or opinions
expressed belong solely to the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the Council. In particular, the Council will not accept liability
for any defamatory statements made by email communications. Recipients are
responsible for ensuring that all e-mails and files sent are checked for
viruses. The Council will not accept liability for damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this e-mail. No guarantees are offered on the
security, content and accuracy of any e-mails and files received. Be aware
that this e-mail communication may be intercepted for regulatory, quality
control, or crime detection purposes unless otherwise prohibited. The
content of this email and any attachment may be stored for future
Please see attached the response to your request FOI2156 regarding drainage services contract awards.
Freedom of Information Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now