Dear Judicial College,
Please provide all training and information materials available to members of the judiciary on the subject of Domestic Violence programmes commissioned by Cafcass for perpetrators of domestic violence. This material should include, but is not limited to:
1) A description of the programmes
2) Any process to be followed when deciding to order such a programme
3) who can be ordered to attend such a programme
4) the likely duration of said programmes
5) Whether contact with the child or children involved should be considered before, during or after the completion of the programme
6) When such a programme is appropriate
7) When such a programme is non appropriate
8) Whether there are any equality issues or implications of ordering such a programme
These programmes may be called Domestic Violence Intervantion Programme (DVIP), Domestic Violence Perpetrator Programme (DVPP), Building Better Relationships (BBR), Integrated Domestic Abuse Programme (IDAP) or other.
Please provide any statistical information or materials indicating prevalence of Domestic Violence and the gender of victims and perpetrators provided to the judiciary.
Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:
FOI requests at Judicial College
The recipient's e-mail address was not found in the recipient's e-mail
system. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you.
Please check the e-mail address and try resending this message, or provide
the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.
Sent request to Judicial College again, using a new contact address.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now