Bob Duncan made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
Dear Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy,
I would be very grateful if the following requests could be considered:
1. Please confirm if you are in contract for a fully outsourced managed print service.
2. Does this include Multi-Functional Devices (MFDs) and printers?
3. Please confirm date from and date to of contract awarded and what extensions if any.
4. Please confirm who the contract was awarded to.
5. Please confirm the name or job role of the employee that is responsible for the management of the printer estate for your organisation.
6. What are the current mailing processes? E.g franking etc?
7. Please confirm the current Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in place and whether these SLA’s have been met over the last 12 months.
8. Please confirm if you intend to go out to tender next time or call off an existing framework. If so, which one?
9. How many MFDs do you have?
10. What is the annual spend on MFDs – including lease costs, consumables, costs per click and service charges?
11. How many printers do you have?
12. What is the annual spend on printers – including lease costs, consumables, costs per click and service charges?
13. What is the annual spend on toners outside of any contract that is in place with a 3rd party?
14. Please confirm the annual volumes of mono and colour prints.
15. How much time a month does the IT team spend on printer queries from end users?
16. Do you have any mobile print capabilities?
17. Do you have any secure print capabilities?
18. What print management software do you use across the organisation?
19. What remote monitoring software do you use across the organisation?
20. How many locations do you have?
21. Is there a Digital Transformation strategy in place and if so who is responsible for this?
Dear Mr Duncan
Please find attached the response to your Freedom of information request,
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the Information
Rights Unit at BEIS.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
Information Rights and Records Unit
Information, Rights & Records Unit
1 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0ET
www.gov.uk/beis | https://twitter.com/beisgovuk
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now