Dear London Legacy Development Corporation,
I would be very grateful if the following requests could be considered:
1. Please confirm if you are in contract for a fully outsourced managed print service.
2. Does this include Multi-Functional Devices (MFDs) and printers?
3. Please confirm date from and date to of contract awarded and what extensions if any.
4. Please confirm who the contract was awarded to.
6. Please confirm the name or job role of the employee that is responsible for the management of the printer estate for your organisation.
8. Please confirm the current Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in place and whether these SLA’s have been met over the last 12 months.
9. Please confirm if you intend to go out to tender next time or call off an existing framework. If so, which one?
10. How many MFDs do you have?
11. What is the annual spend on MFDs – including lease costs, consumables, costs per click and service charges?
12. How many printers do you have?
13. What is the annual spend on printers – including lease costs, consumables, costs per click and service charges?
14. What is the annual spend on toners outside of any contract that is in place with a 3rd party?
15. Please confirm the annual volumes of mono and colour prints.
16. How much time a month does the IT team spend on printer queries from end users?
17. Do you have any mobile print capabilities?
18. Do you have any secure print capabilities?
19. What print management software do you use across the organisation?
20. What remote monitoring software do you use across the organisation?
21. How many locations do you have?
22. Is there a Digital Transformation strategy in place and if so who is responsible for this?
23. What are the current mailing processes? E.g franking etc?
Dear Mr Duncan,
I can confirm that your request for information has been received and a response will be sent to you within 20 working days [21 November 2019].
Your reference for this request is 19-065. Please quote this reference in any correspondence.
FOI & EIR Co-ordinator
London Legacy Development Corporation
1 Stratford Place, Montfichet Road
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park: a dynamic new metropolitan centre for London
Dear Mr Duncan.
Please find attached our response to your information request ref: 19-065.
FOI & EIR Co-ordinator
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now