Dear Cabinet Office,
I would be very grateful if the following requests could be considered:
1. Please confirm if you are in contract for a fully outsourced managed print service.
2. Does this include Multi-Functional Devices (MFDs) and printers?
3. Please confirm date from and date to of contract awarded and what extensions if any.
4. Please confirm who the contract was awarded to.
6. Please confirm the name or job role of the employee that is responsible for the management of the printer estate for your organisation.
8. Please confirm the current Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in place and whether these SLA’s have been met over the last 12 months.
9. Please confirm if you intend to go out to tender next time or call off an existing framework. If so, which one?
10. How many MFDs do you have?
11. What is the annual spend on MFDs – including lease costs, consumables, costs per click and service charges?
12. How many printers do you have?
13. What is the annual spend on printers – including lease costs, consumables, costs per click and service charges?
14. What is the annual spend on toners outside of any contract that is in place with a 3rd party?
15. Please confirm the annual volumes of mono and colour prints.
16. How much time a month does the IT team spend on printer queries from end users?
17. Do you have any mobile print capabilities?
18. Do you have any secure print capabilities?
19. What print management software do you use across the organisation?
20. What remote monitoring software do you use across the organisation?
21. How many locations do you have?
22. Is there a Digital Transformation strategy in place and if so who is responsible for this?
23. What are the current mailing processes? E.g franking etc?
CABINET OFFICE REFERENCE: FOI328863
Dear BOB DUNCAN
Thank you for your request for information. Your request was received on
24/10/2019 and we are considering if it is appropriate to deal with under
the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
This email is just a short acknowledgement of your request.
When corresponding with the Cabinet Office, you may wish to be aware of
how we treat your personal Information. This is set out in our personal
information charter, at the following
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the FOI team.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
Knowledge and Information Management Unit
E: [Cabinet Office request email]
2. mailto:[email address]
Please find attached the reply to your FOI request
London, SW1A 2AS
E-mail -[Cabinet Office request email]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now