Dear HM Passport Office,
I would be very grateful if the following requests could be considered:
1. Please confirm if you are in contract for a fully outsourced managed print service.
2. Does this include Multi-Functional Devices (MFDs) and printers?
3. Please confirm date from and date to of contract awarded and what extensions if any.
4. Please confirm who the contract was awarded to.
6. Please confirm the name or job role of the employee that is responsible for the management of the printer estate for your organisation.
8. Please confirm the current Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) in place and whether these SLA’s have been met over the last 12 months.
9. Please confirm if you intend to go out to tender next time or call off an existing framework. If so, which one?
10. How many MFDs do you have?
11. What is the annual spend on MFDs – including lease costs, consumables, costs per click and service charges?
12. How many printers do you have?
13. What is the annual spend on printers – including lease costs, consumables, costs per click and service charges?
14. What is the annual spend on toners outside of any contract that is in place with a 3rd party?
15. Please confirm the annual volumes of mono and colour prints.
16. How much time a month does the IT team spend on printer queries from end users?
17. Do you have any mobile print capabilities?
18. Do you have any secure print capabilities?
19. What print management software do you use across the organisation?
20. What remote monitoring software do you use across the organisation?
21. How many locations do you have?
22. Is there a Digital Transformation strategy in place and if so who is responsible for this?
23. What are the current mailing processes? E.g franking etc?
If your enquiry falls within the remit of a Freedom of Information request
Her Majesty’s Passport Office will send you an acknowledgement within the
next 2 working days.
If your enquiry does not fall within the Freedom of Information remit this
will not be forwarded or responded to. Therefore please contact the
appropriate department listed below:
• For a passport enquiry or complaint, please complete an online enquiry
• If your enquiry or complaint relates to a certificate which you have
ordered from the General Registrar’s Office, please complete the
certificate service order enquiries form.
• If your request is for information relating to your data held by Her
Majesty’s Passport Office or an individual it falls under the terms of the
Data Protection Act 1998 and may qualify as a Subject Access Request,
please email [email address]
• If your enquiry relates to nationality you should forward your enquiry
to the UK Visas and Immigration enquiry team who are better placed to
respond, please email [email address]
Thank you for contacting the Home Office with your request.
This has been assigned to a caseworker (case ref 56181). We will aim to send you a full response by 26/11/2019 which is twenty working days from the date we received your request.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dear Mr. Bob Duncan,
Please find attached response to your Freedom of Information request dated
29 October 2019.
Please note we are sending this to you by e-mail only.
Information Rights Team
Third Floor, Peel Building
2 Marsham Street
London SW1P 4DF
e-mail: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now