Discaharges of sewage into the River Exe at Lympstone,DEvon
Cllr Rob Longhurst made this Rheoliadau Gwybodaeth Amgylcheddol request to South West Water Limited
You only have a right in law to access information about the environment from this authority
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear South West Water Limited,
I understand that you hold records on the operation of the system; please could you provide the following information:-
1. How many times has raw sewerage been pumped into the Estuary in the last 12 months (or the latest 12 months for which you have information)?
2. What has been the cause of each of these discharges and the state of tide etc on each occasion?
3. What quantity of discharge has been made on each occasion?
4. What action has been taken by South West Water to stop it happening again?
5. Are SWW satisfied with these results?
6. Are SWW satisfied that this scheme is up-to-date and fit for purpose to accommodate the community needs in view of the number of new homes and increasing population within the community?
7. Do SWW have a set targets for these discharges? – what are they and who sets the targets under what law.
Cllr R G Longhurst (EDDC District and LPC Parish)
Dear Cllr Longhurst,
Thank you for your request for information. We are treating this request as a formal request under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and will respond to you within 20 working days as prescribed in the Regulations.
Environmental Permitting Manager
South West Water, Peninsula House, Rydon Lane, Exeter EX2 7HR
Dear Cllr Longhurst,
Please find attached correspondence sent on behalf of Iain Vosper.
PA to Iain Vosper, Regulatory Director
Tel: 01392 443 467
Email: [email address]
South West Water, Peninsula House, Rydon Lane, Exeter, EX2 7HR
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now