Dear Bury Borough Council,
Further to my not being able to access this information from your website:
Please can you provide me with the following information under the Freedom Of Information Act 2000:-
1. a copy of your CURRENT disability equality scheme
2. details of the steps taken to involve disabled people in
creating the scheme
3. where any body corporate (such as, for example, a charity) was involved in the creation of the scheme, the name of the body corporate and particulars of the extent of its involvement
4. contact details of the lead officer of the local authority who deals with compliance with the disability equality duty, including name, address, telephone number, and email address
5. a copy of your plans to comply with the duty to
eliminate harassment against disabled people
I thank you in advance for your assistance and I look forward to hearing from you
Dear Ms Whitehill,
Please find attached two documents which are:
1. A standard letter of response informing you that Bury Council is
providing you with information.
2. A separate document containing information in response to your request.
I hope that these are satisfactory.
Ann Thompson. <<letter response.pdf>> <<Response to FOI request.doc>>
Learning Disabilities Support Team 1
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now