Dear HM Revenue and Customs,
1. When was the original contract for the HMRC Connect project let? When did it expire, and what was it value?
2. How much has the Connect project been worth to date at HMRC?
3. How was Connect originally procured? Was it procured through an open competition, or through a prime contractor such as CapGemini?
4. Please provide any available business case documentation relating to investment in the Connect platform.
5. Please provide any details on the Connect platform capabilities and how they are used at HMRC.
6. When are HMRC’s requirements for Connect-type capabilities going to be re-tendered?
7. How is the Connect re-tender process going to work? Which framework or procurement method (OJEU etc) will be adopted?
8. What is the proposed scope of the Connect re-tender?
9. Please provide all available details of the Connect2 project.
10. Please provide all available details of the Protect Connect project.
11. Please provide all details of the Protect Connect Rich Picture.
Many thanks in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Our ref: FOI2020/00504
Freedom of Information Act 2000 Acknowledgement
Thank you for your communication of 3rd March which has been passed to
HMRC's Freedom of Information Team.
We have allocated the above reference which you should quote if you need
to contact us.
The Team will arrange for a reply to be sent to you which will either
comply with HMRC's obligations under Freedom of Information Act or, if we
think it's an enquiry that we don't need to address under the terms of the
Act, let you know why. If it is the latter we will, if possible, pass it
on to a more appropriate part of the Department for answer.
HMRC Freedom of Information Act Team
We are writing in response to your request for information, received
HMRC Freedom of Information Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now