Details of LOBO loan borrowing and brokerage arrangements
Joel M Benjamin made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Catalyst Housing Limited
This authority is not subject to FOI law, so is not legally obliged to respond (manylion).
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Catalyst Housing Limited,
Please provide the following information for Lender Option, Borrower Option (LOBO) loans taken out by the housing association:
1) How many LOBO loans does Catalyst housing have?
2) Loan principal and Maturity dates?
3) Trade date when each loan was signed?
4) Initial interest rate?
5) Current stepped-up interest rate and step-up date where
6) Any formula or structure determining the interest rate where
7) The first LOBO option call date?
8) The LOBO option call frequency?
9) Day count convention used for calculation of interest payments?
10) The original broker of the loan and fee paid?
11) Broker and fee paid for any subsequent restructuring?
12) the relevant bank or financial institution(s) which issued each
Joel M Benjamin
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now