Dear University of Nottingham,
I would like to know more about the nature of the relationship between University of Nottingham and Campus Living Villages.
- Please provide a description of the nature of your business relationship with Campus Living Villages (CLV).
- Please give details of any current Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) with CLV.
- Please provide in full (or redacted where necessary to protect business interests) all contracts between CLV and the University regarding the provision and maintenance of student accommodation.
- Please provide a response as to why the University decided to enter into any LLP with CLV.
- Did University of Nottingham or any other wholly or partly-owned subsidiary of University of Nottingham approach CLV initially in respect to potential LLPs, or were these contracts offered to tender?
- Please disclose the framework for rent increases as agreed by the University and CLV within contracts regarding the provision and maintenance of any accommodation in Nottingham.
Please note that publishing a full or redacted copy of any contract between the University and CLV should not be refused, given that similar requests at other educational institutions that have entered LLPs with CLV have been approved. Given the extended nature of these contracts, they should be open to fair scrutiny and therefore the public interest should be found to lie in favour of their disclosure.
Should this request exceed reasonable costs as specified by Section 12 of the 2000 FOIA, then please release only the information which you believe can be can be provided within the limit of costs.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now