Dentistry DBS Request

J. D. Thomas made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Queen Mary University of London

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

Queen Mary University of London Nid oedd gan y wybodaeth y gofynnwyd amdani.

Dear Queen Mary University of London,

I would like to request for information regarding the GRADUATE BDS Dentistry admissions.

1) Please could you provide me an excel sheet containing all of the following information for the past 2 DBS Dentistry admission cycles: 2016/2017 and 2017/2018. If you do not have information for the years requested, I kindly ask for you to provide the statistics for the next most recent 2 years of admissions.

* UKCAT score
* A-level predicted grades
* Graduate/Non-Graduate
* Interviewed / Not interviewed
* Made an offer / Not made an offer

2) Are graduates applying for the program given equal consideration to those applying without any higher education of such?

3) For applying graduates, will their A-level grades be considered, and will those failing to have achieved the A*AA A-level requirement be immediately rejected upon application?

Yours Faithfully,


Queen Mary, University of London FOI, Queen Mary University of London

We acknowledge receipt of your request and will respond as soon as we can.

QM FOI Enquiries, Queen Mary University of London

FOI 2019/F24


Dear James Thomas,


Thank you for your email.


Queen Mary University of London does not offer a BDS programme for
graduate entry. Therefore, the information you have requested is not held.


If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may ask QMUL to conduct a
review of this decision.  To do this, please contact the College in
writing (including by fax, letter or email), describe the original
request, explain your grounds for dissatisfaction, and include an address
for correspondence.  You have 40 working days from receipt of this
communication to submit a review request.  When the review process has
been completed, if you are still dissatisfied, you may ask the Information
Commissioner to intervene. Please see [1] for details.

Yours sincerely


Paul Smallcombe

Records & Information Compliance Manager




Visible links