Dear Queen Mary University of London,
I would like to request for information regarding the GRADUATE BDS Dentistry admissions.
1) Please could you provide me an excel sheet containing all of the following information for the past 2 DBS Dentistry admission cycles: 2016/2017 and 2017/2018. If you do not have information for the years requested, I kindly ask for you to provide the statistics for the next most recent 2 years of admissions.
* UKCAT score
* A-level predicted grades
* Interviewed / Not interviewed
* Made an offer / Not made an offer
2) Are graduates applying for the program given equal consideration to those applying without any higher education of such?
3) For applying graduates, will their A-level grades be considered, and will those failing to have achieved the A*AA A-level requirement be immediately rejected upon application?
Dear James Thomas,
Thank you for your email.
Queen Mary University of London does not offer a BDS programme for
graduate entry. Therefore, the information you have requested is not held.
If you are dissatisfied with this response, you may ask QMUL to conduct a
review of this decision. To do this, please contact the College in
writing (including by fax, letter or email), describe the original
request, explain your grounds for dissatisfaction, and include an address
for correspondence. You have 40 working days from receipt of this
communication to submit a review request. When the review process has
been completed, if you are still dissatisfied, you may ask the Information
Commissioner to intervene. Please see www.ico.org.uk for details.
Records & Information Compliance Manager
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now