Death of Dr. David Kelly - Handling of URN 514 of 28th October 2010
Gwnaeth Andrew Watt y cais Rhyddid Gwybodaeth hwn i
Dear Thames Valley Police,
This is a Freedom of Information Request.
On 28th October 2010 I reported to Thames Valley Police my suspicion that Dr. David Kelly had been murdered.
Thames Valley Police allocated the report of suspected murder a Unique Reference Number 514 of 28th October 2010.
1. What actions did Thames Valley Police take in response to the report of suspected murder?
2. No statement has been taken from me. Which officer took the decision not to take a statement from me?
3. With respect to crime recording statistics how is URN 514 of 28th October 2010 recorded?
4. Which officer took the decision to record URN 514 of 28th October 2010 in the manner disclosed in the answer to Question 3.?
5. Did the senior officer group concerned with Dr. Kelly's death meet in response to URN 514 of 28th October 2010? If so, on what date(s)?
6. I ask for copies of all notes, minutes of the meeting or similar documents with respect to any senior group meetings referred to in Question 5.
(Dr) Andrew Watt
Dear Dr Watt
I write in connection with the above-referenced Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) request submitted on 20 February 2014. Thames Valley Police has
now considered this request, as attached.
Jonathan Hands | Public Access Manager
Joint Information Management Unit | Hampshire Constabulary & Thames Valley
Telephone +44(0)1865 846 033 | Internal | 700-6033
Address Thames Valley Police Headquarters, Oxford Road, Kidlington,
Oxfordshire, OX5 2NX