Dear Bath Spa University,
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from the School of Social Work.
My request is as follows for the last five years (Academic Year 2014 – 2018)
1. Entry requirements for your Undergraduate Social Work Degree and Masters Degree programmes
2. How many students were accepted onto either Undergraduate or postgraduate social work degrees with less than the above entry requirements through your clearing programme?
3. What percentage of your social work graduates are currently in full time employment in the field of social work?
4. A copy of the social work syllabus relating to law and policy
5. Copies of your assignment questions/exam papers for the modules on both undergraduate and post-graduate courses relating to the law and policy in the field of social work
6. Whether your University has implemented any of the 18 recommendations made in Sir Martin Narey’s 2014 Report ‘Making the Education of Social Workers Consistently Effective, and if so, which recommendations have been implemented.
Please provide the information in the form of electronic files.
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
If you can identify any ways that my request could be refined, please provide further advice and assistance to indicate this.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me via email or phone and I will be happy to clarify what I am asking for, my details are outlined below.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
Ms C Kent
Clare Louise Amelia Kent
Dear Ms Kent,
Thank you for your email and your request for information; I can confirm
we do not have a Social Work course as you describe, nor do we have a
Scool of Social Work. You can find details of our courses here
Freedom of Information Officer
Bath Spa University
T: +44 (0)1225 876794
Join us on: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
Newton Park, Bath, BA2 9BN
Think before you print
If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it
from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in personal emails are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Bath
Spa University. Neither Bath Spa University nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this
email and any attachments for viruses.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now