Data on admissions - Scottish and A-level qualifications - 2016/17 and 2017/18
John Dimitroulopoulos made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to University of Abertay Dundee
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
I am requesting data in relation to all of the Group M (undergraduate law) courses offered by your university. For avoidance of doubt, this includes the Scots Law LLB, any Common or Dual-Qualifying degrees, and any Law with a Year Abroad/ Law with a Language/ Joint Honours Law programmes.
Please provide the following data in relation to these courses for the 2016/17 and 2017/18 UCAS admissions cycles:
1. The offer rate for applicants who were domiciled in Scotland;
2. The offer rate for applicants who were domiciled in the rest of the UK (‘rUK’);
3. The offer rate for applicants who were domiciled in the rest of the EU (‘rEU’);
4. The offer rate for international/non-EU applicants.
5. The percentage of students who had enrolled on one of these courses having sat Scottish qualifications. For example, if 10 people enrolled in one year, and 6 had sat Scottish qualifications, the percentage would be 60%;
6. The percentage of students who had enrolled on one of these courses having sat A-levels.
7. The average entry tariff for students who enrolled at the university who had sat Scottish qualifications. For example, a student who enrolled after achieving AAAAB at Higher level and AB at Advanced Higher level would have a UCAS tariff of 263;
8. The average entry tariff for students who enrolled at the university who had sat A-levels. For example, a student who enrolled after achieving A*AA at A-level would have a UCAS tariff of 152.
Do let me know if any further clarification is required.
Thank you for your enquiry, which has been logged and passed to the relevant department within the University for processing. Please quote the reference number on the subject line above, should you need to contact the University regarding this request.
The University will make every effort to provide you with the information requested; if any clarification is required, the University will contact you as soon as possible.
In some circumstances, it may not be possible to provide you with an answer to your enquiry. Where the University believes this is the case, you will be informed in writing, stating the reason(s).
If the information you are seeking is already published by the University, or is otherwise available to members of the public, you will be sent details outlining how to access the information.
You will be advised if it is necessary for the University to charge a fee to cover the costs of processing your request. Should this be the case, please note the information cannot be released until such payment is received.
If you have any questions regarding your request for information, please contact:
DUNDEE DD1 1HG
Please find attached the University's response to your recent FOI request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now