Criminal Procedure and Investigations Act 1996 and Section 7 of the Perjury Act 1911
Dear Criminal Procedure Rule Committee,
We, Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee and Mrs Sahera Ismail Bhamjee request your attention and consideration that:-
1) There are many Criminal Law Statutes in the United Kingdom. When there is an Offence under Section 1 and 7 of the Perjury Act 1911. Where previous replies have been unsatisfactory whilst there is a legal right to have a decision of the Court Officer or the Registrar of the Court of Appeal Criminal Division to be reviewed before the Full Court.
2) You do have the Documentary Evidence Act 1868 which is in the Public Domain, whilst this Act is still in force, it has not been repealed. It does appear that some Court Officers and other Judges are being ultra vires.
3) Does the Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales with members of the Criminal Procedure Rule Committee have the Jurisdiction Power to change the Constitution of the Commonwealth Countries which had been granted Independence from the British Colonial Rule. Since Once Independence given can't be taken away.
4. You do have Section 51 (5) of the Senior Courts Act 1981, which is printed in English Language, since the Court Officers and Judges in the Civil Courts does not have the Jurisdiction Power to alter the Criminal Cause or Matters.
5. How many Appeals have been allowed and how many Appeals have been dismissed in the Court of Appeal with regards to the Offence under Section 1 and 7 of the Perjury Act 1911.
6. You do have the Coroners and Justice Act 2009 Repeal schedules where some of the words have been repealed by the Parliament Act, whilst the Criminal Procedure Rule Committee have not taken this into account. The Repeal by the Parliament Act, does override and superseded the decisions made in the House of Lords decisions.
Ismail Abdulhai Bhamjee
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now