Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
NCG200605 - PPE for NCG COVID19 ***AWARD***:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Acknowledgement: FOI 17353
Thank you for your request for information. We are dealing with it under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
We have passed your request to relevant colleagues who will respond within 20 working days starting the working day after receipt of your request.
Freedom of Information Team
Unfortunately, we do not hold the information you are requesting.
Please forward your request to the Newcastle College Group at the address below:-
Newcastle College Group
Rye Hill House
Rye Hill Campus, Scotswood Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
Freedom of Information
Website address www.newcastle.gov.uk
Please consider the environment before printing this email
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now