Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
1) What is the current cost per letter sent to unlicensed properties?
2) How many letters are sent per month to unlicensed properties?
3) How much does it cost TVL to use the Royal Mail second class stamp reproduction? Please round to the nearest 1,000 pounds.
4) How many mass mailings from TVL are Returned to Sender per month?
5) How many letters are sent to a property before an officer is assigned to visit?
6) What percentage of mass mailings are made of recycled paper?
Dear Mr Scott
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 04/10/17. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20171458.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Tel: 020 8008 2882