Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to all retail and cafe provisions at York Hospital.
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Dear Mr McCullen,
York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has received your request.
We have allocated the reference 057-20 and will contact you in due course.
The Freedom of Information Act allows a period of 20 working days for
response. The due date for our response to you is 3^rd April.
Information Governance Team
York Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
2^nd Floor, Administration Block, Wigginton Road, York, YO31 8HE
DISCLAIMER: This email may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the
intended recipient only. If any addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this email
and destroy any copies. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this email. The
information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure
under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is
legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email AND YOUR
REPLY cannot be guaranteed.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now