Dear Hopwood Hall College,
I am aware that the college uses Tenet Education Services to outsource it's current procurement. I wish to enquire as to the details of this contract. Namely;
- The annual value of the contract
- The term of this contract
- When the College expects to tender this contract
- Where such an advertisement of this contract opportunity will be expected to appear
- Any information you may be able to share about the scope of this contract
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request.
In response to your request details as follows:
1) Annual value of contract £35k
2) Contract term 3 years
3) Review in December 2022
4) Invitation to tender subject to finding suitable alternative firms with significant knowledge and experience of FE colleges and frameworks. The college relies on the experience and knowledge built up over a number of years by the consultants who are education sector specialists with significant back office support.
Hopwood Hall College Email Disclaimer
The information transmitted in this e-mail, including all attachments, are intended only for the person or entity to whom they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Please be aware that if the contents of this email (including any attachments) contain personal data, then the handling of this (including sharing, storing and destruction) should be in line with UK Data Protection Law (including GDPR) and the sharing of this information to a third party without consent of the sender, could be considered unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or storing of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any platform that may contain a copy of it.
Any views or opinions presented here are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Hopwood Hall College.
This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived.
Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?
Visit the Hopwood Hall College website.<http://www.hopwood.ac.uk>
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now