Concessionary travel passes

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to make a request as regards to the concessionary travel arrangements in your authority under the terms of Freedom of Information Act.

1. Does your authority provide concessionary travel passes to those individuals registered with their local Social Services department as disabled on the grounds of being a mental health user or survivor?

2. If your authority does have such arrangements why was the decision taken to extend the scheme in this way and what arrangements are in place?

3. If your authority does not have such arrangements does your authority have some other arrangement beyond the statuary minimum to provide passes to those with mental health issues?

4. If your authority does not have such arrangements why was the decision taken not to extend the scheme in this way and has consideration been given to extending the scheme in this way in the future?

5. Would it be possible to provide copies of any relevant policy documents you may have?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

Robert Eriksohn

Masson, Neil,

Dear Mr Eriksohn

Thank you for your request dated 30th January 2009. I will be the
officer handling your request and may be contacted by telephone on 01665
511215 should you have any questions or concerns about your request.

A final decision on your request would normally be sent to you within 4
weeks. A week is defined in the Act to mean 5 consecutive weekdays,
excluding Saturdays and public holidays (Sundays are also excluded, as
they are not weekdays). This means that you can expect a decision letter
to issue from this Department/Body not later than 27th February 2009.

There are some limited situations under the FOI Act which could mean
that the period for a final decision may be longer than the normal four
weeks. If this occurs in the case of your request, I will promptly
advise you by E-mail.

Should our final decision not reach you on time, please feel free to
call me to discuss any problems that may have arisen. If you have not
heard from us once the allotted time has expired, you are automatically
entitled to make a complaint to the Council. This will be dealt with
under the Council's Official Complaints Procedure. The complaint will be
dealt with by a more senior member of staff of the Council.

In the event that you need to make such a complaint, you can do so by
writing to the Chief Executive, Alnwick District Council, Allerburn
House, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 1YY or alternatively by sending an
e-mail to [email address]. You should state that you are
complaining because an initial decision was not sent to you within the
time permitted.

Yours sincerely

Neil J Masson
Assistant Solicitor

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

James, Martin,

[Subject only] RE: Freedom of Information request - Concessionary travel passes

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir