Dear Sir or Madam,
I would like to make a request as regards to the concessionary travel arrangements in your authority under the terms of Freedom of Information Act.
1. Does your authority provide concessionary travel passes to those individuals registered with their local Social Services department as disabled on the grounds of being a mental health user or survivor?
2. If your authority does have such arrangements why was the decision taken to extend the scheme in this way and what arrangements are in place?
3. If your authority does not have such arrangements does your authority have some other arrangement beyond the statuary minimum to provide passes to those with mental health issues?
4. If your authority does not have such arrangements why was the decision taken not to extend the scheme in this way and has consideration been given to extending the scheme in this way in the future?
5. Would it be possible to provide copies of any relevant policy documents you may have?
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your e-mail. If this is a valid request made under Freedom
of Information you can expect to receive a response within 20 working
Preston City Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now