Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
Could you please provide information on:
1. The number of complaints received about bias or unbalanced reporting from the BBC between January 2019 and November 2019
2. The number of complaints about bias specifically in the BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg's reporting.
3. The average time taken to produce a full response.
4. The number of complaints that remain unresolved for over 2 months.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Your request was received on 4 December 2019. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days.
The reference number for your request is RFI20191964.
Information Rights, BBC Legal
BC2A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Description: Description: \\BBCFS2025\UserData$\myrien01\Documents\My
2. mailto:[BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now