Complaints (both recorded / non recorded) which have been made against ACC (and/or T/ACC) Paul Fullwood
29 May 2019
Dear Cambridgeshire Constabulary,
Please would you disclose the following under FOIA;
1. The number of complaints (both recorded / non recorded) which have been made against ACC / T/ACC Paul Fullwood during the past 2 years?
2. How many - if any - of those complaints met the IPCC /IOPC referral criteria?
3. How many times -if any - have you referred complaints against ACC / T/ACC Paul Fullwood to the IOPC / IPCC ?
4. Details of the outcome of each referral?
5. Details of the nature of each of the complaints against ACC / T/ACC Fullwood?
6. Details of the outcome of each of the complaints?
Having researched similar questions relating to other police forces, the information has been provided in a table to assist the requestor. I trust that you will be open and transparent when dealing with this request.
To save unnecessary complaint and / or appeals, I do not accept that any of the questions asked fall under any category of exemption.
Dear Martin McGartland,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 29th
Another Cover Up
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now