Complaining about pubs

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear Scottish Borders Council.

I hear by make an official request under the Freedom Of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 of our sovereign lady HM.Queen Elizabeth II.

A) I request that the council give details of the appropriate person(s) to complain to regarding publican bars that violate the terms of there licence.

Thank you.

Greumach MacLean

Freedom of Information, Scottish Borders Council

Dear Mr MacLean

Further to your request for information under the Freedom of Information
(Scotland) Act 2002 relating to the above I am now able to respond.

The appropriate avenue to contact in order to make a complaint relating to
publicans who violate the terms of their License is:

The Licensing Unit

Scottish Borders Council

Paton Street


TD1 3AS.

I hope you are happy with the information provided but have to advise that
you have a right to request a review within 40 working days of receipt of
this email. You should either e-mail [1][Scottish Borders Council request email] or write
to the Data Compliance Officer, Scottish Borders Council, Council HQ,
Newtown St.Boswells TD6 0SA.

If after the Council's FOI Advice Group have considered your review and
you are still not happy with the decision you then have a right to appeal
to the Office of the Scottish Information Commissioner, Kinburn Castle,
Doubledykes Road, St.Andrews, fife KY16 9DS.

Yours sincerely

Doreen Broom
Data Compliance Officer
Scottish Borders Council
Tel: 01835 826516
e-mail: [email address]

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir


Visible links
1. mailto:[Scottish Borders Council request email]