Clinical Print Hardware Provided
Eli Booth made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to NHS Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear NHS Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group,
1) How many doctors surgeries are covered under the CCG?
2) What percentage of those surgeries are fully covered under your managed service, i.e you provide a replacement printer if broken/faulty?
3) What clinical software is used within those surgeries for printing prescriptions, by percentage?
4) Which printer manufacture is your current chosen option for those consultation rooms?
5) What is the name of the person responsible for providing the Printers to those surgeries?
Dear Mr Booth
Please find the CCG’s response to your recent FOI attached to this email.
Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group
Part of the Central Sussex and East Surrey Commissioning Alliance
01273 238700 | [NHS Brighton and Hove CCG request email]
Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, BN3 4AH
Freedom of Information Act - please re-direct your request to
[NHS Brighton and Hove CCG request email]
The information contained in this e-mail is solely for the intended
recipients or their delegated colleague. It may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information
Act (2000) unless it is legally exempt from disclosure. If you received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove all copies of
the message, including any attachments. Any views or opinions expressed in
this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not represent those of NHS
Brighton and Hove Clinical Commissioning Group or the Central Sussex and
East Surrey Commissioning Alliance.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now