Climate Change Agenda following COP26
Jessica Thomas (Ataliwyd y cyfrif) made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to Derby College
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear Derby College,
As part of the Climate Change Agenda following COP26 we are compiling a list of Organisations who do not comply with current legal requirements under The Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations (England and Wales).
You have been noted [potentially defamatory material removed], specifically in respect of buildings containing air conditioning. Part 4 Inspection of Air Conditioning Inspections of the EPB refers.
1. Were you aware of the Regulation?
2. Provide a time-scale in which you intend to comply? We will check for your compliance certificate on the open government database:
Find energy certificates and reports by postcode – Find an energy certificate – GOV.UK (communities.gov.uk).
3. If you do not intend to comply, why not?
4. Who is the Responsible Person at your Organisation?
5. Do you have a Sustainability Plan or Carbon Reduction Programme?
With reference to your recent Freedom of Information request dated 10^th
January 2022 in relation to Climate Change Agenda following COP26.
Please find attached the response from Derby College Group.
DCG logo Cheryl Tacchi
Freedom of Information
Derby College Group, The Roundhouse, Pride Park, Derby, DE24
01332 387400 Ext: 4890
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now