Climate Change Agenda following COP26
Rebecca Harrison (Ataliwyd y cyfrif) made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to West Lancashire College
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear West Lancashire College,
As part of the Climate Change Agenda following COP26 we are compiling a list of Organisations who do not comply with current legal requirements under The Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations (England and Wales).
You have been noted [potentially defamatory material removed], specifically in respect of buildings containing air conditioning. Part 4 Inspection of Air Conditioning Inspections of the EPB refers.
1. Were you aware of the Regulation?
2. Provide a time-scale in which you intend to comply? We will check for your compliance certificate on the open government database:
Find energy certificates and reports by postcode – Find an energy certificate – GOV.UK (communities.gov.uk).
3. If you do not intend to comply, why not?
4. Who is the Responsible Person at your Organisation?
5. Do you have a Sustainability Plan or Carbon Reduction Programme?
This is to confirm receipt of your FOI. We will respond in due course.
Following on from the below, please see the NCG FOI Response attached
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now