Cleaning Services at LiveWest Weston Gateway office
Tom Ward made this Rhyddid Gwybodaeth request to LiveWest
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Cleaning Services at LiveWest Weston Gateway office:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your email.
This is an automated response to acknowledge your query, we are currently
experiencing high volumes of emails, which is impacting our usual response
times. We apologise for any delays. We are prioritising emergency and
urgent repairs and will respond to all queries as soon as possible.
If you have an emergency query, please contact us on 0300 123 8080
We have a wide range of self help guides on our website, including the
For any Repairs support, https://www.livewest.co.uk/my-home/solve...
To contact your Housing Officer,
https://www.livewest.co.uk/my-home/find-... to all
queries as soon as possible.
This email and any attached files are confidential, and intended only for
who they are addressed to. If you have received this email in error,
please let us know ([email address] +44 1392 252 566).
LiveWest Homes Limited is a charitable community benefit society, company
number: 7724 VAT: 568873378 (Parent). Arc Developments South West Limited,
a private company limited by guarantee without share capital, company
number: 05716836, VAT: 870111559. LiveWest Properties Limited, company
number: 10110021. LiveWest Treasury plc, company number: 06392963. Great
Western Assured Growth Limited, company number: 02525892. LiveWest Capital
plc, company number: 08691017. LiveWest Charitable Housing Limited, a
charitable registered society, company number: 19165R. Westco Properties
Limited, company number: 02677745, VAT: 784460504. All companies are
registered in England & Wales, trading as "LiveWest", with a registered
office at: 1 Wellington Way, Skypark, Clyst Honiton, Exeter, EX5 2FZ.
** This is an external email, please forward any concern with it to
'Information Security Incident' ** ([email address] )
Any personal data held by us will be treated confidentially and will be
processed only on the basis of an applicable legal basis for processing
under applicable data protection legislation at the time of processing.
For further information on how we use personal data please visit our
If you have received an email from us containing personal data in error,
please contact the Data Protection Manager on 0300 123 8080 as soon as
possible after receipt and delete the email.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now