Dear Kirklees Borough Council,
Please answer the following questions for your
• Who is your main contact for Commissioning Services for
• Do you currently use an IT system to support your contract
management? If Yes please name the system?
• How much does this IT system cost, when did you sign up for the
contract and how long was the contract?
• How do you currently procure your services for Children’s Social
Care, please provide information of the split between the following
methods e.g. via commissioning teams, social workers do it
themselves, panels for expensive care packages,
• What is the proportion of the above?
• Do you use/plan to use micro-procurement/commissioning?
• How many providers do you contract with and are they
• How many contracts and of what type does your councils manage in
the commissioning of Children’s social care services? e.g. is it
referrals to in-house services, predominantly spot purchasing,
purchasing under framework contracts/agreements, block contracts or
cost and volume contracts
• Do you have a performance management framework for monitoring the
performance of providers? If so then would it be possible to
forward a copy or provide a link to it.
Dear Ms Rosey,
I confirm receipt of your information request and that I am looking into this.
I will respond to you in due course.
Information Governance Team
e: [email address]
This email and any attachments are confidential. If you have received it in error - notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system, and do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way. Kirklees Council monitors all emails sent or received.