Child concession

Roedd y cais yn llwyddiannus.

Dear UK Border Agency,

May you please give me information for the following two questions;

1. Since the 7 year concession was removed, how long (many years) should a child live/stay in UK in order to apply and be given indefinite leave to remain or British citizenship?

2. Following on the first question, does it make any difference if the child is an overstayer? if so may you please give reasons.

Yours faithfully,

Nara C

Freedom Of Information Team ( IND ), UK Border Agency

Dear Nara,
Thank you for your e mail. We are dealing with your enquiry and will
respond as quickly as we can.
Kind regards

FOI Team
UK Border Agency

Beverley Simpson
Head of the FOI Act Policy Team
11th floor Lunar house
0208 196 3027
0778 992 0676

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Whitehead, Jane,

1 Atodiad

Please see attached response.

<<FOI 17475 Nara C re children.doc>>
Jane Whitehead
Nationality Operational Policy
UK Border Agency North West Region

dangos adrannau a ddyfynnir

Dear Whitehead, Jane,

Thank you very much. The information you have provided is of great value.

Yours sincerely,

Nara C

Gadawodd Raj anodiad ()

is it possible for u to share what reply u got from UKBA in regards to child 7 year policy...any help will be appreciated ,,,,thanks

Gadawodd Nara C anodiad ()

Hi. Download the above document to read the reply. Let me know if u can't download it. Thanx

Gadawodd Nara C anodiad ()

Hi, download the above document from Jane Whitehead. Let me know if u can't download. Regards, Nara