Dear Blackpool Borough Council,
I am looking for information on the new turnstiles installed at the public toilets on central car park Central Dr, Blackpool FY1 5QE. The information I am looking for is as follows:
1. The revenue gained from the toilets since opening until the opening of the turnstiles in 2019
2. The date the turnstiles officially opened in 2019
3. The overall cost of the installation of the turnstiles installed
4. The revenue received from the official opening until the date this request is being answered
5. The original cost to build the public toilet block
Thank you for your email.
Your request for information will be dealt with under the Freedom of
Information Act or Environmental Information Regulations and will be
allocated a reference number. It will be passed to the most appropriate
council department to gather the information. The department may respond
directly to you, but you may receive a response from the Information
Governance Team via [email address].
In line with the legislation, we strive to respond promptly but no later
than 20 working days after the date of receipt. If we need to extend this
to clarify your request or to undertake a complex Public Interest Test we
will let you know.
Information Governance Team
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now