Dear Blackpool Borough Council,
1. Since 1 Jan 2019 to Jan 2020 how many applications for a Care Order have been made by the Local Authority?
2. How many children are in the care of the Local Authority under:
a. S17 order
b. S20 Order/EPO
b. S31 Order
c. S38 Order
From Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
3. How many of the applications for a care order has had a Child Care Conference before the child/ren was taken into care?
In relation to a,b,c, d, from Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
4. How many applications for a care order has had a Public Law Outline before the child/ren was taken into care?
In relation to a,b,c,d, from Jan 2019 -Jan 2020
5. How many of the applications for a Care Order made since 1 Jan 2019 - Jan 2020 have resulted in:
a. A Supervision Order
b. A Care Order - Permanent Foster Care/Care Home
c. An Adoption Order.
d. A Special Guardianship Order - placed with a friend/teacher/family
e. No Order/reunification with parents
6. In relation to 3a, b, c, d and e how many of the parents have:
a. Been convicted of a criminal offence against their children
7. In relation to question 1. how many of the parents have made an official complaint against children's services prior to the commencement of care proceedings?
b. In relation to question 1. how many of the parents have made an official complaint against children's services after to the commencement of care proceedings?
Thank you for your email.
Your request for information will be dealt with under the Freedom of
Information Act or Environmental Information Regulations and will be
allocated a reference number. It will be passed to the most appropriate
council department to gather the information. The department may respond
directly to you, but you may receive a response from the Information
Governance Team via [email address].
In line with the legislation, we strive to respond promptly but no later
than 20 working days after the date of receipt. If we need to extend this
to clarify your request or to undertake a complex Public Interest Test we
will let you know.
Information Governance Team
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now