Dear Stockport NHS Foundation Trust,
(1) What is the current carbon reduction strategy and policy for your Trust relating to transport used by staff? Please supply a copy of your transport policy.
(2) What proportion of staff in community services travelled by public transport, walking or by bicycle in 2019? (Please provide documentation excel format)
(3) What was the spending on mileage for staff travelling by car in 2019 (please include spending on commute and spending on travel within shifts separately if possible) (Please provide documentation excel format)
(4) What was the spending on mileage for staff travelling by public transport in 2019 (please include spending on commute and spending on travel within shifts separately if possible)? Please provide documentation excel format)
Dear B Beckett,
Thank you for your request for information, which we received via email on
Your request will be dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and, if that is the case, you
will be informed by way of a fees notice and you will be required to pay
before we will proceed to deal with your request.
Please contact me using the address below if you have any queries.
Freedom of Information and Information Governance Support Officer
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
Stepping Hill Hospital
Cheshire. SK2 7JE
Tel: 0161 419 4160 / 5295
Email: [Stockport NHS Foundation Trust request email]
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
are for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in
error, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other
action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then permanently
delete the email. This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for
viruses but we cannot guarantee that they are virus free. The recipient
should check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. The information
contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the
Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless legally exempt from disclosure,
the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed
1. mailto:[Stockport NHS Foundation Trust request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now