Dear Cabinet Office,
Please treat this as a Freedom of Information request.
I would like to request information about the ‘Brexit Deal’ campaign currently being led by 10 Downing Street (https://brexitdealexplained.campaign.gov...). As this may be delivered in part by other departments I am copying this request to the Prime Minister's Office and DExEU.
I would like to know:
1) What are the agreed objectives of this campaign?
2) How is the success of this campaign being measured?
3) What is the total budget committed to this marketing communications campaign?
4) How many social media assets in total have been developed for this campaign? Please provide a breakdown by type (blog posts, images, animations, etc)
5) How much was paid, and to whom, for online advertising? This includes promoted or paid social posts as well as display and search advertising.
6) To know if online advertising was targeted by demographics, geography, age, interests or any other criteria.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
CABINET OFFICE REFERENCE: FOI327285
Dear S O'DEA
Thank you for your request for information. Your request was received
on 28/11/2018 and we are considering if it is appropriate to deal with
under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
This email is just a short acknowledgement of your request.
When corresponding with the Cabinet Office, you may wish to be aware of
how we treat your personal Information. This is set out in our personal
information charter, at the following
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the FOI team.
Please remember to quote the reference number above in any future
Knowledge and Information Management Unit
E: [Cabinet Office request email]
2. mailto:[email address]
Please find attached the reply to your FOI request
London, SW1A 2AS
E-mail -[Cabinet Office request email]
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now